The IAO main goal is to support all the activities developed within the School’s existing international networks and stimulate new initiatives.
The IAO works towards the development of an international learning environment where students, faculty and staff can experience the transformative benefits of global education and international work.
The IAO is intended as space for dialogue and exchange of intercultural information.
Communication and Guidance Services for foreign students, faculty, researchers and staff
• Prepare information packages (SRI)
• Provide assistance on accommodation, language courses, health care, visa and registration in administrative services (SRI)
• Organize orientation programs (SRI)
Communication and Guidance Services for ECS/UM students, faculty, researchers and staff
• Provide information on available international opportunities
• Provide assistance to those in exchange programs
• Identify partners for international cooperation activities
• Negotiate bilateral agreements (SRI)
• Manage international programs (SRI)
• Manage exchange programs (SRI)
• Manage credit transfers (SRI)
• Manage faculty and student selection processes for exchange programs
• Maintain reliable and updated records
• Update the English Webpage